There are many Payroll Companies and Professional Employer Organizations (PEO). When choosing the best option for your company, you need to keep in mind that there are the substantial differences.
Benefits of PEO’s to Employers
- Controls payroll costs
- Saves time and paperwork hassles
- Provides professional compliance (e.g., payroll, IRCA, EEOC)
- Reduces turnover and attracts better employees
- Provides claims management (e.g., workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance)
- Provides better benefits packages
- Provides professional human resource services (e.g., employee handbooks, forms, policies and procedures)
- Reduces accounting costs
Benefits of PEO’s to Employees
- Comprehensive benefits previously unavailable
- Better employer/employee communications
- Payroll on-time and accurate
- Professional assistance with employment-related problems
- Professional orientation and employee handbook
- Up-to-date information on labor regulations and workers’ rights, worksite safety
- Efficient and responsive claims processing
- Portable benefits (employees can move from one PEO client to another without loss of eligibility for benefits)
Click here to contact us and learn more about Employee Leasing in Florida – anywhere from Miami to Jacksonville.
Employee Care provides payroll services and employee leasing throughout Florida. Including Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale.